Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Thursday, August 10, 2017

August 12th is....

Bowling Day!

I love bowling....and I'm not too shabby at it either.


FREEBIE RETIRED


Paulette








12 comments:

  1. That's because you are from WI, hehe. Thanks for the sentiment Paulette.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Paulette. I used to love bowling and wasn't too bad at but now I have issues with one leg that doesn't allow me to bowl properly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this fun graphic Paulette - love it.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much! I need a bowling ball and pins now. Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great sentiment I have a mad keen cricket player for which this is perfect Thanks so much
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the sentiment. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've never been bowling. I DO have a couple of bowling balls, but those are waiting to be turned in to garden art. Thanks for the great wordart, Paulette! i think I have a couple bowling images I can pair this with.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette