Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Sunday, May 7, 2017

Thank you!~.....


to all of you that show your support, you are appreciated....

To those of you that visit.....I would appreciate it greatly if you would support one of the stores every now and then to keep the freebies coming~!

I think I may be one of the few digi creators that is still giving away this many freebies.


Thank you.

Paulette

6 comments:

  1. Many thanks Paulette.will purchase some of your goodies.
    Rene from OZ x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sometimes just get the digi from the Email rather than coming to the site. Sometimes I do come to the site and leave a comment however. I deeply appreciate all that you do for us.......thank you so very much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Paulette! I love all you have given and shared and made available at such great prices.
    XO April

    ReplyDelete
  4. Paulette, Your freebies are appreciated very much. Thank you. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for everything you share with us. I will be visiting the store. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette