Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.


Become a Follower, over there on the left, under CRAFTING BUDDIES, for additional Exclusive Follower Goodies~!

Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers world for over 20 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Sunday, October 9, 2016

Sunday Scripture.....


Sometimes very hard to do, live in faith.....but I always seem to get back there.
Enjoy your Sunday.
Paulette

18 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

This is so appropriate, thanks.

Kathleen said...

This is a goal indeed, thank you.

Carol Dee said...

LIFE is Good.

Teresa said...

Thank you.

Robin said...

Wonderful sentiment! Thanks so much! Hugs, Robin

Marion R Rivas said...

Thank you!

donna sherman said...

Thank you Paulette!!! I absolutely love this!!! It's going to be my motto!!!!

Four11Lady said...

Yes, it is very hard to do sometimes, but we have a faithful one who always draws us back....Praise be to GOD! Thanks, I really didn't this...........

Photomama said...

Thank you - this is a beautiful Word Art

Chi Cr said...

Love it! Thank you!!! :)

Nanette said...

Good Reminder...Thanks!

Kiwi said...

This is just lovely Paulette,and it made me realize how often I say "well, that's life" in a rather negative way.Thank you for this great word art and I know it's going to make me think before I speak more often,so I'll learn by it heart.THANK YOU!xxx

Maxine D said...

Thank you Paulette - I needed that today - I think I will print it off onto a purse sized card to remind myself!
Blessings
Maxine

Cindy Keller said...

Many thanks, Paulette!

Heather G said...

How true...how true. Thanks for a lovely reminder. Love the digi. Hugs!

(AJ) ArtJypsy said...

Wonderful thought. Thank You.

Lynne aka Her Craftiness said...

Beautiful inspiration!!!
Thank you

Desire Fourie said...

Beautiful Paulette, thanks so much.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}