Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.


Become a Follower, over there on the left, under CRAFTING BUDDIES, for additional Exclusive Follower Goodies~!

Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers world for over 20 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Monday, September 5, 2016

Free Word Art....


Tomorrow is Coffee Ice Cream Day~!


Paulette

18 comments:

Megan J said...

Hi Paulette, I love it! Thank you for sharing

KT Fit Kitty said...

I like this very much! Thank you!

Suze said...

Never knew there was such a thing as Coffee Ice Cream! I've seen plenty of different flavours of ice-cream in this country but never come across a coffee one. Thanks for the word art Paulette.

Lisa Lynn said...

Too funny, thanks.

Marion Rivas said...

How cute, thanks!

Tina Z. said...

o, thank you so much - I will make some card with this sentiment for my mum - she loves coffee ice cream :)
hugs xx

Gail said...

My sentiments exactly! Thank you for this fabulous sentiment! Have a blessed day!

Teresa said...

Thank you.

Anonymous said...

thank you ~ sounds like a good way to start the day !!

Monica Taylor said...

Love coffee sentiments. Thanks so much!

Moments by Marla said...

Thank you!!

Olga Fink said...

Thank you! I love coffee!

Photomama said...

Thank You

CarlavdM said...

We call it IJS-Koffie here in the Netherlands and it is yummie.
Thank you for the super-freebie...my favorite topic Coffee (and Tea)

Daffodil Cards said...

Mmmm sounds good to me!
Faith
x

Kathleen said...

Great idea for summer breakfast! Thanks.

Anonymous said...

LOL! Thank you for sharing.

Anonymous said...

When I tried to download, it said that it was removed. Coffee ice cream is the only flavor that makes me willing to gain weight. I love Baskin Robbins Jamoca or Haagen Dazs. Loved the sentiment.