Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.


Become a Follower, over there on the left, under CRAFTING BUDDIES, for additional Exclusive Follower Goodies~!

Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers world for over 20 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Free Word Art Printable....

Tomorrow is "Good Neighbor Day"



Paulette

20 comments:

Robin said...

So lovely! Thanks Paulette! Hugs, Robin

Lisa Lynn said...

this is a great image and sentiment, thanks.

Marion R Rivas said...

Thanks so much!!

Maxine D said...

Thank you Paulette - this is so true!!
Blessings
Maxine

Teresa said...

Thank you.

Esther W-B said...

Thank you!

Anonymous said...

thank you so much!

Kiwi said...

Love this,thanks Paulette!

Four11Lady said...

Very nice..........thanks so much!

Evangelesse said...

Thanks ever so much!

Photomama said...

Thank You!!

Donna said...

Perfect timing! My daughter is about to move. Thanks!

Kathleen said...

Another lovely, thank you.

Kathleen said...

Another lovely, thank you.

Cindy in Wisconsin said...

Thanks so much, Paulette! I know for me, there really is no place like home!

April Rogers said...

Boy I'm behind as usual. Thank you, We have Gr8 neighbors, I wish I could have been online 2 days ago.. I'd have made them a card. Maybe I will anyway ;-) Thanks Paulette!xx
XO Nana

Tina Z. said...

thank you so much!

Jacq said...

Great image and sentiment! Thanks Paulette.

Desire Fourie said...

Just love it, thanks Paulette.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Anonymous said...

This is cute. Thank you for sharing! NW