Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.


Become a Follower, over there on the left, under CRAFTING BUDDIES, for additional Exclusive Follower Goodies~!

Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers world for over 20 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Friday, August 5, 2016

Word Art Freebie.........

You should be dancing ... Yah~!



Paulette

18 comments:

Marion Rivas said...

Thank you!

Suze said...

I'm currently listening to Postmodern Jukebox - and that definitely makes me feel like dancing!
Thanks for this wonderful sentiment - I have a few images that would work well with it.

Tina Z. said...

thank you.

Chi Cr said...

Thank you! Makes me think of the Bee Gees! Have always loved their music!

Four11Lady said...

Now I have that song running through my head! Thank you very much for this.

Kiwi said...

Thank you!

Cindy Keller said...

Good one! Thanks, Paulette!

April Rogers said...

I wish I was Dancing. lol
Thank you Paulette!!
XO Nana

Anonymous said...

LOL! Thanks for sharing this image.

Megan J said...

Thank You Paulette! Have a great weekend

Christine Harrop said...

Thanks Paulette. Christine x

Melanie said...

A fab sentiment. Thanks Pauline!

Hugs,
Melanie

Daffodil Cards said...

Wonderful thank you

Diana said...

Just my stile. Thank you. Plus I have a perfect card in mind.

Dianna Kronquist said...

I'm singing that song in my head now. Thank you, Paulette!

Jo Ann said...

I love dancing...Thank you for the awesome Word Art.

Maxine D said...

My dance moves are limited, but I can dance gracefully in my head - thanks Paulette
Blessings
Maxine

Susan LeFevre said...

Thanks, making a card for my niece with this one.