Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.


Become a Follower, over there on the left, under CRAFTING BUDDIES, for additional Exclusive Follower Goodies~!

Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers world for over 20 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Thursday, July 21, 2016

Free Printable......

Saturday is "Vanilla Ice Cream Day"  Yummo~!  That definitely should be the state symbol of California....especially when it is 400 degrees here today.

This may become my new motto.....but it would probably happen every day ~!  lol


Paulette

28 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL. I say we have ice cream today AND tomorrow too! Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much!

Diana said...

Chunky monkey please. Thanks so much. Stay cool.. LOL

Marion Rivas said...

Love it, thanks!

ike said...

Fabulous - thank you very much :-)

Marianne said...

Oh, the things we need to stay cool, like ice creams and making Christmas cards lol. Thanks, Paulette!
Marianne x

Suze said...

.. and so many yummy flavours to choose from! Thanks Paulette.

Maxine D said...

I love both broccoli and ice cream, so today I eat both. Thanks so much for this fun image Paulette.
Blessings
Maxine

Jennifer Scull said...

cute! thanks! :)

Kathleen said...

Such a cute one, thank you!

Deonna Bemish said...

I totally agree with this Digi! So fun and cute. Thank you.

(AJ) ArtJypsy said...

Sweet. Thanks.

Pat K said...

Awesome...thanks Paulette. Now I want some !!

Anonymous said...

I agree with Maxine D !!
.....love broccoli ...so broccoli for dinner and ice cream for dessert and then ice cream again later just for a treat.....cuz I ate broccoli ...so I was healthy .....so I deserve a treat

Anonymous said...

ooops....shame on me ...I forgot to add...thanks much for another cute digi !!

Jacq said...

I must have known this day was coming up as I went out and brought two cartons of ice cream yesterday! LOL

Thanks for the great image/sentiment.

Gerrina said...

Thank you again Paulette! Have a colourfull weekend!

Bunny said...

Hey, Paulette. This is so cute. I'd like eat ice cream every day. In Florida we are as miserable with the heat as y'all.

I am seeing a watermark on the freebie. Am I the only one? I would love to have it.

Kiwi said...

Thanks Paulette,this is a fun sentiment.I love broccoli,it's may favourite vege,but love ice cream too!

Shelli N. said...

This will make for a fantastic birthday card. Thank you Paulette.

Photomama said...

Thank you - so cute

April Rogers said...

LOL Perfect! This is mama's favorite!
XO Nana

Paulette Creates said...

Today is definitely a two carton day~! LOL

Paulette

donna sherman said...

Thank you for the image, Paulette!!! Ice Cream is my favorite!!!!

Kim Miller said...

Ha Ha Ha!!! I'm going to have broccoli AND ice cream EVERY DAY lol!

Chi Cr said...

Love this one! So cute! :) Thanks!

Anonymous said...

That's a LOL sentiment if there ever was one. Thanks for the giggle.

Sue Kimmet said...

Perfect! Thanks.