Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.


Become a Follower, over there on the left, under CRAFTING BUDDIES, for additional Exclusive Follower Goodies~!

Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers world for over 20 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Word Art Freebie.......

Tomorrow is "World Oceans Day"

I absolutely love the ocean....the beach.....but I won't swim in it.....especially the Pacific Ocean.....not so clean.



Enjoy~!

Paulette

25 comments:

Suze said...

I absolutely love the beach - not so much the swimming - but I love watching the waves and feeling the sand between my toes. I prefer swimming pools for swimming! Thanks for this word art - I have some great papers and images that will work well with it.

Winnie said...

Haha! Thank you for the free word art! This goes well with Far Far Hills freebies this week!

Teresa said...

Thank you! I am near the Atlantic. I also like the beach.

Gail said...

Thank you -love this sentiment!

Ruth said...

Thank you!!!! A wonderful sentiment!!!! I like the tide pools best. The grandkids like watching all the little shells move about.

Wendy said...

so true...thanks for sharing Paulette!

Dianna said...

It sure is! Thank you, Paulette!

marsha said...

Thanks Paulette, I'm not far from the Atlantic.

Daffodil Cards said...

Thank you so much, we have the Atlantic Brrrr! It's many years since I swam in the sea, ah! those were the days.

Four11Lady said...

Thank you, once again!

Kiwi said...

Lovely word art,thanks so much.xx

Sharron aka Sharrahug said...

Love it, Paulette!
Thanks a bunch!
Huggies ~
Sharron

donna sherman said...

Thank you for the sentiment, Paulette!!! Sounds like good advice!

monny2 said...

Many thanks Paulette.

April Rogers said...

Thank you Paulette, I love the Pacific Ocean, I could stare at it all day.
XO Nana

Anonymous said...

Thank you!

meg said...

Thank you

Maxine D said...

Thanks Paulette - I too love the ocean and beaches, but don't get there very often.
Blessings
Maxine

Carrie Sheridan said...

Thanks, Paulette! This is a great sentiment for my summer beach cards!

Jennifer Scull said...

this is so cute! thank you! :)

Sue Kimmet said...

Thanks, this gave me an idea...

Anonymous said...

Thanks Paulette!
Carol O

Kathleen said...

Love the beach, love this freebie...thanks!

Lynne aka Her Craftiness said...

Thank you

CG said...

What a sweet & fun sentiment, thank you! Best, CG