Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Sunday, May 22, 2016

Sunday Scripture....

Free word Art.....Sunday Scripture


Paulette

28 comments:

  1. So true. Thank you sweetie.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I'd only remember to do that.........lovely sentiment. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep I've read that a few times recently, do you think I should listen?
    Thank you
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, once again for these TRUTHS! God bless..........

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely scripture word art! Many thanks Paulette.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. One of my favourite Scriptures Paulette. Thank you. Christine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Paulette! Beautiful scripture to live by!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  10. thank you for this beautiful reminder. I really needed it today. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful verse, thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for that lovely verse.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just beautiful! Thanks so much! Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you so much Paulette - I love that verse, and it is one I have memorized.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yes, so true. Thank you for the reminder, and for the beautiful word art!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you, Paulette! I cannot tell you how appropriate this is right now in my life. I also love the font for this one.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh my, I'm so glad I didn't miss this sentiment/Scripture Word Art. Thanks for sharing and all that you do for us. God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Scripture word art is my favorite! Thanks so much, Paulette!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love this, thank you ~jeni :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Perfect. I think I am going to hang this in my teenager's room!
    Thank you for sharing. Norma W

    ReplyDelete
  21. Absolutely beautiful and true...thank you again

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette