Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.


Become a Follower, over there on the left, under CRAFTING BUDDIES, for additional Exclusive Follower Goodies~!

Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers world for over 20 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Sunday, May 22, 2016

Sunday Scripture....

Free word Art.....Sunday Scripture


Paulette

30 comments:

KraftyKoolKat said...

So true. Thank you sweetie.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Anonymous said...

thank you !!

Anonymous said...

If I'd only remember to do that.........lovely sentiment. Thank you.

Daffodil Cards said...

Yep I've read that a few times recently, do you think I should listen?
Thank you
Faith
x

Four11Lady said...

Thank you, once again for these TRUTHS! God bless..........

Kiwi said...

Lovely scripture word art! Many thanks Paulette.xx

Christine Harrop said...

One of my favourite Scriptures Paulette. Thank you. Christine

donna sherman said...

Thank you Paulette! Beautiful scripture to live by!

Gail said...

thank you very much!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much!

Jennifer Scull said...

thank you for this beautiful reminder. I really needed it today. :)

Suze said...

Thanks

Marion Rivas said...

Beautiful verse, thank you!!

Photomama said...

Thank you for that lovely verse.

Robin said...

Just beautiful! Thanks so much! Hugs, Robin

Megan J said...

Thank you Paulette!

Maxine D said...

Thank you so much Paulette - I love that verse, and it is one I have memorized.
Blessings
Maxine

Teresa said...

Thank you.

KT Fit Kitty said...

Yes, so true. Thank you for the reminder, and for the beautiful word art!

Purple Card Lady said...

Thank you, Paulette! I cannot tell you how appropriate this is right now in my life. I also love the font for this one.

Kathleen said...

Love it,thanks!

Jo Ann said...

Oh my, I'm so glad I didn't miss this sentiment/Scripture Word Art. Thanks for sharing and all that you do for us. God bless!

Carrie Sheridan said...

Scripture word art is my favorite! Thanks so much, Paulette!

Flip-Flop Creations said...

Love this, thank you ~jeni :)

Anonymous said...

Perfect. I think I am going to hang this in my teenager's room!
Thank you for sharing. Norma W

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Absolutely beautiful and true...thank you again

Granmargaret said...

Thank you

marsha said...

Thank you Paulette!

Debbie said...

Thank you so much!