Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.


Become a Follower, over there on the left, under CRAFTING BUDDIES, for additional Exclusive Follower Goodies~!

Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers world for over 20 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Word Art Freebie.......


Enjoy your day~!
Paulette


24 comments:

Carol Dee said...

Thanks

Lisa Lynn said...

This is great, thanks.

Marion Rivas said...

Use to say this a lot as a kid, thanks so much!

Megan J said...

Thank you, Paulette

Chi Cr said...

Thank you!

Christine Harrop said...

THanks Paulette. This is one for my sister She adores cherries (yuk!!) and she used tosay this all teh time when we were younger. Christine x

Teresa said...

Thank you! (With a cherry on top!)

Kathleen said...

Thank you for this pretty.

Jennie - The Crafty Wife said...

Thanks, Paulette!

Gail said...

Love this saying! Thanks for sharing it!

Jennifer Scull said...

love this one, Paulette! takes me back to my childhood days, and that was a lonnnnng time ago! grins! :) thank you!

Daffodil Cards said...

Love how you have put this together. Thank you

Anonymous said...

that cherry on top will get 'cha every time!!
thanks for sharing this sweet sentiment with us

Anonymous said...

Love this, thank you :-)

Queina said...

Thanks, I love this. But I can't seem to download it. The problem is probably my computer, I've never had a problem downloading your stuff or anything from box.com before. I'll keep trying. Maybe if I log into my account and then try to download it, it'll work.

Lucy Gregg said...

This will be perfect for loads of things

donna sherman said...

Thank you Paulette for the sentiment! That's one I say all the time! Love how you put it together!!!

MizDenise said...

thanks so much !

Four11Lady said...

I remember saying this when I was a child.........many, many, many years ago! Thanks for this.

Maxine D said...

Thanks Paulette - one of my sayings too :-)
Blessings
Maxine

Suze said...

Thanks Paulette.

Anonymous said...

Love this! Thank you. Norma W

Photomama said...

And follow that with a Thank You!!

Desire Fourie said...

Aw this is just precious. Thank you xxx
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}