Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.


Become a Follower, over there on the left, under CRAFTING BUDDIES, for additional Exclusive Follower Goodies~!

Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers world for over 20 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Word Art Freebie.....

Today is "Bell Bottom Day"

Which I happen to love.........sported them very nicely in the 70s.  And they have rallied a come back.....love them.

I know there are some graphics out there for this one.



Paulette

20 comments:

Jennifer Scull said...

this is great! thank you! :)

Diana said...

LOL? I started wear them in the 60's. What fun designs of fabric we had. Thanks for the reminder.

Nancy said...

Lovely! Thank you! :o)

Daffodil Cards said...

Yep! I was there LOL.

Kiwi said...

I loved them too,and remember wearing a track suit of orange that had bell bottom trousers! Thanks Paulette.x

Suze said...

I think I might have an image that will work with this one. Thanks Paulette.

Kathleen said...

Had them and loved them too...thanks for this.

Anonymous said...

Thank you!

Lisa Lynn said...

Too funny, thanks.

April Rogers said...

HA HA Love it! Thank you,
XO Nana

Maxine D said...

Love it thanks Paulette - I too loved my bell bottoms - don't they call them boot legs now??
Blessings
Maxine

Teresa said...

Thank you.

Sue Kimmet said...

Brings back memories! Thanks...

KraftyKoolKat said...

Thank you sweetie.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Chi Cr said...

Funny sentiment!

Four11Lady said...

Love this............I adored my bell bottom pants!

MizDenise said...

love this one - thanks!

Anonymous said...

Thank you Paulette!
Carol O

Tracy said...

Thanks, this is cute!

Jo Ann said...

What a great sentiment! Thanks a lot...