Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.


Become a Follower, over there on the left, under CRAFTING BUDDIES, for additional Exclusive Follower Goodies~!

Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers world for over 20 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Monday, January 25, 2016

Word Art Freebie...........

Tomorrow is "Spouse's Day"


Happy day to all the spouses out there.

Paulette

16 comments:

Megan J said...

Hi Paulette, thank you for the word art, I think this one will go in my brothers anniversary card!...also Australia Day here too...Megan

Marion Rivas said...

Thank you!

Maxine D said...

Thank you so much for this Paulette - so true, our spouses are all this and more.
Blessings
Maxine

Mamma Mia said...

Thanks for this Paulette!
Helen x

Teresa said...

Thank you.

Daffodil Cards said...

Absolutely right too! I've had mine for 50 years in June!
Thanks for this.

Kathleen said...

A very nice one, thank you.

Diana said...

Fits me perfect. LOL. Thank you.

monny2 said...

Many thanks Paulette.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much!

MizDenise said...

Thanks!

Photomama said...

Thank you for the word art

Robin said...

Thanks, Paulette, so perfect for Valentine cards, birthday and anniversary!

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Norma W

Lynne aka Her Craftiness said...

I currently don't have a spouse and at this time in my life, I don't believe I want one - BUT I do share my life with someone who I consider my partner whether it be a partner in crime or any other definition you would consider!!!!

Jo Ann said...

Love this...Thank you, Paulette!