Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.


Become a Follower, over there on the left, under CRAFTING BUDDIES, for additional Exclusive Follower Goodies~!

Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers world for over 20 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Sunday, January 10, 2016

Word Art Freebie.......

Today is "Save the Eagles Day"



Enjoy~!

Paulette

20 comments:

(AJ) ArtJypsy said...

Fabulous verse. Thank You.

Jennifer Scull said...

oh Paulette, I absolutely adore this one! thank you! :)

Photomama said...

Thank You - this is a wonderful word art

Gail said...

Thank you - the motto of a Christian School -

Robin said...

This is one of my favorite scriptures. Thanks so much! Hugs, Robin

Four11Lady said...

Thanks so much for this..............I LOVE Scripture digis. God bless!

Anonymous said...

I love this one! THanks so much!
Sharon

MizDenise said...

thanks - one of my favorite verses!

Nanette said...

Thanks! It's my husband's favorite verse.

Marion Rivas said...

Great verse to share, thank you!

Maxine D said...

Thank you so much for this Paulette - I love this scripture, and the way you have designed it is beautiful. Pity my printer and computer are not communicating at the moment.
Blessings
Maxine

Teresa said...

Thank you.

Kathleen said...

This is great, thank you.

Kiwi said...

Lovely scripture verse Paulette,and I love the word art you've created with it.Thanks so much!

Sandra Bonagura said...

thank you

Lynne aka Her Craftiness said...

Beautiful scripture!
Thank you!!!

Kelley said...

Thank you, Paulette!

Chi Cr said...

Thank you! So encouraging!

Anonymous said...

Thank You Paulette!
Carol O

Jo Ann said...

You know very well how I love Scriptures and this one is awesome! Thanks and God bless, Paulette!