Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.


Become a Follower, over there on the left, under CRAFTING BUDDIES, for additional Exclusive Follower Goodies~!

Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers world for over 20 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Friday, October 23, 2015

Word Art Freebie.......


Enjoy your Friday~!

Paulette

27 comments:

Kathleen said...

Very cute and useful, thank you.

Suze said...

I've got a few images this will work well with. Thanks so much Paulette.

Kiwi said...

Oh that's so clever Paulette! Thanks so much for this really cute sentiment!

Faith A said...

LOVE it. Thanks

Christine Harrop said...

Thanks for the cute sentiment Paulette. Christine

Bonnie Irvine said...

How fun is that! Thanks, Paulette.

Photomama said...

Thank You

KT Fit Kitty said...

Cute! Thank you!

Lisa Lynn said...

This is great for all the bee images, thanks.

Marion Rivas said...

I love this sentiment, thanks so much!!

Peggy Brooks said...

Love your digi s and esp. the papers you give out.
Thanks so much.

Maxine D said...

Gorgeous thanks Paulette - I have some lovely bee stamps that this will work beautifully with
Blessings
Maxine

Sandie Gough said...

This is a great one hun x
hugs xxx

Jo Ann said...

Love this play-on words...Thank you!

Dawn Haddad said...

Love this! Thank you Paulette!

Anonymous said...

I "bee" fine, hope you are too. Adorable, thank you.

KraftyKoolKat said...

Fantastic sweetie, thank you.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Jeannie said...

Thank you very much!

Jeannie T.

Tammy said...

Love this, thank you!
Tammy x

Cindy Keller said...

Thanks, Paulette, for this "sweet" word art!

Carol Dee said...

Oh My Gosh, I almost missed this! It is perfect for all my bee images. ;)

Im.HeartGem said...

My brain is "buzzing" with all the ways this can be used. Thank you for sharing so generously!

Diana said...

I bee fine, how bee you....LOL.

Robin said...

So cute and thanks so much!

MizDenise said...

Great one - my stock greeting when I was a student (college & grad school) was "how ya be?" - I'm sure I'll be able to use this for catch up notes to really old friends! Thanks for the wordart & the walk down memory lane!

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Always love a punny WA creation. Thanks!

hoptownracer1 said...

Love this one Paulette! Thank you very much! :)