Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.


Become a Follower, over there on the left, under CRAFTING BUDDIES, for additional Exclusive Follower Goodies~!

Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers world for over 20 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Thursday, October 29, 2015

It's Done~!

My Halloween Tussey Mussey~!  You have no idea how long I fiddled with this....lol
Pretty happy with it for a first try.





There you go.........what do you think?
Most of the supplies to create the tussey mussey were from Michaels, with the exception of the vintage witch, which is from my Vintage Stash.  I love the touch it adds.

Paulette

16 comments:

Suze said...

It looks fantastic - and worth all that fiddling around. I suspect I would have lost patience and not actually achieved an end result! Well done Paulette.

Anonymous said...

It turned out great! I love it!!
Carol O

Lisa Lynn said...

Wonderful creation! You have to mess with stuff like that when it is going to be displayed in your home!

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is awesome sweetie and well worth the fiddling and cursing. Lol!!!
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Kathleen said...

Looks great, you are a good fiddler1

Purple Card Lady said...

It is gorgeous! You did a really good job. I love all the splashes of colors. TFS!

Diana said...

Oh my, what a wonderful fussy mussey. I love the witch. I'll have to look in your shop and see if she is there.
Love seeing your work.

Robin said...

Love the Tussey Mussey. Had never see those before. Tanks for the Frankenstein face!

Faith A said...

I don 't know what a fussey mussey is, but this one is amazing, well worth all the work.

Robin said...

Your first attempt is definitely a huge success! Love all your embellishments! Happy Halloween!!

MicheleV said...

That looks great! I love it. I never knew what a tussey mussey was until I saw it on your blog!
Really, really great job!

Gail said...

I think you did a fab job! AHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Happy Halloween!

Lynne aka Her Craftiness said...

Love Love Love this!!!!

Mel C said...

You're so crafty Paulette, this looks wonderful! I mean spooky...

hoptownracer1 said...

Great job! She looks really scary! :)

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Looks wonderful Paulette! I hope you had fun working on it!