Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.


Become a Follower, over there on the left, under CRAFTING BUDDIES, for additional Exclusive Follower Goodies~!

Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers world for over 20 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Word Art Freebie............


Enjoy your day.
Paulette

20 comments:

Mel C said...

Nice, thanks so much Paulette!

Photomama said...

Thank You - very good words - sometimes I forget them.

Marion Rivas said...

Love this saying, thank you!

meg said...

Thank you great sentiment

Shelly Schmidt said...

Thank You for all you do for us : )

Christine Harrop said...

This is great Paulette. I really do think we should have more faith in ourselves and this will be perfect for cards etc . Thanks. Christine xx

Anonymous said...

I should more often... Thank you Paulette

Erika Horvathova said...

Thank you so much for this sentiment - have a nice day

Erika

Faith A said...

LOL easier said than done. Thanks

Carol Dee said...

Thanks

Wendy said...

words to live by...thank you!

donna sherman said...

Thank you, Paulette! That sentiment is so very true!

Anonymous said...

Love the "yourself" font. This is such a great encouraging sentiment.......I'll be using it on my daughter's card this afternoon. Thank you, Paulette.

Shelli N. said...

Thanks so much Paulette.

MizDenise said...

thanks!

hoptownracer1 said...

Thank you!

Suze said...

Thank you Paulette.

Sassy Raggedy said...

I love it...Thanks so much Hugs, joann

Desire Fourie said...

We all need to do this more often. Thanks Paulette.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Goodness I can't believe how many freebies I've been missing. At least I managed to snag this great one.

Thanks Paulette!