Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.


Become a Follower, over there on the left, under CRAFTING BUDDIES, for additional Exclusive Follower Goodies~!

Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers world for over 20 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Monday, September 28, 2015

Word Art Freebie.........

It's Apple Season~!


Enjoy~!

Paulette

18 comments:

Marion Rivas said...

I love this sentiment, thanks so much!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Paulette, I love'em, end of apple season here the trees are just in spring flower...

Maxine D said...

Thanks Paulette - I love my apples crisp :-)
Blessings
Maxine

Bonnie Irvine said...

Oh, this is so fun! Thank you. I have the perfect journal page idea for this sentiment.

CarlavdM said...

Apples...I like them red and a bit sweet...thank you for the fun freebie Paulette.

Lisa said...

Thanks Paulette. Going to an apple orchard next week and this will be perfect.

Denyse said...

I know I'm dating myself, but it brought to mind my childhood for it was an expression by mom used to say all the time. Great memories. Thank you!!!

Faith A said...

LOL, love it, thank you.

Heidi Brawley said...

Thanks very much Paulette!!!

Photomama said...

Great comment !:)

Donna said...

Perfect this fall apple season. Thanks so much!

Anonymous said...

Thanks very much!

Edwina said...

Thank you for the sentiment. Edwina Brown

hoptownracer1 said...

Terrific sentiment!!! Thank you! You are so creative!

Adriana said...

Thanks!

Jennifer Scull said...

I have the perfect image to go with this one! thanks so much! you are going to keep me VERY busy crafting, Paulette! :)

thanks so much!

Anonymous said...

Thank you Paulette! Great for Fall.
Carol O

MizDenise said...

familiar saying in my neck of the woods growing up! Thanks!