Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Saturday, September 19, 2015

Welcome Back KAREN~!

to the Design Team......after taking a little break.............Karen of Creative Inspirations by Karen is back on the team~!

"First I have to say this – Hello, my name is Karen Christensen (aka: busybusyhoneybee and/or Karen C) and I am a stampaholic!    If I am not creating cards I’m looking at things wondering what I could do with it on a card.   The reason I'm called busybusyhoneybee is because I can't sit still.  I have to keep busy!  I work full-time for one of the local Boise, Idaho hospitals.  I'm an Ordained Minister/Wedding Officiant (ordained online) and perform weddings most weekends and some week nights throughout the year.  I act in plays here and there as well.  During the Christmas season I am Mrs. C in the red velvet and white fur dress.  I'm also a single mom of three, ages 25, 21 and 16.  I have designed for many different artists and challenge blogs.  Some of the artists I’ve designed for are Rick St. Dennis, Fred She Said, Skipping Stones Designs, Stitchy Bear, Sassy Studio Designs, Wags n’ Whiskers and Digital Delights.  I’m currently on two other Design Team – Incy Wincy Designs and Through The Craft Room Door.  I am super excited to get back to designing for Create With TLC!!"

Great to  have Karen back with us~!


Check out her BLOG for lots more inspiration....



2 comments:

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette