Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.


Become a Follower, over there on the left, under CRAFTING BUDDIES, for additional Exclusive Follower Goodies~!

Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers world for over 20 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Thursday, August 27, 2015

Freebie Word Art..........



I'm glad I'm me~!
Paulette

19 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Only some days, hehe. Thanks for this one.

Anonymous said...

Some days yes other days no. Thanks for the sentiment

Marion Rivas said...

Nice sentiment, thanks!

Maxine D said...

Thank you Paulette = yes I am glad I am me :-) Creaks and groans and flaws and all :-)
Blessings
Maxine

KraftyKoolKat said...

Thank you sweetie.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

MiniCooper452 said...

So cute. I know exactly what page this is going to go on... new grandson! Could you share what font you used for the "aren't you glad you're", please? It's really neat. Thanks!

Lisa said...

I love this. Thanks so much.

Carol Dee said...

Most of the time, thanks

Dianna Kronquist said...

Thank you so much, Paulette!

Mel C said...

Fun one, thanks Paulette!

Faith A said...

Oh! yes! - sometimes LOL Thank you

Shelli N. said...

Thanks so much Paulette. Have a great weekend.

Four11Lady said...

Yes I am AND I am glad that you are you! Thanks so much.......

hoptownracer1 said...

Thank you!

Desire Fourie said...

Thank you for reminding us to value ourselves more.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Suze said...

Some days yes - other days no! Thanks Paulette.

Anonymous said...

....I'm glad there's Paulette, that's for sure. :0) Thanks for another great sentiment.

Kathleen said...

Thank you for this lovely.

Jeannean said...

Thanks for another great sentiment Paulette! I am a card maker mostly and with this on the outside of my card; it makes me want to say: "...because I am!" on the inside. I love the sentiments you make up for us! Thanks again!