Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.


Become a Follower, over there on the left, under CRAFTING BUDDIES, for additional Exclusive Follower Goodies~!

Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers world for over 20 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Monday, May 4, 2015

Monday Sentiment Freebie ............

Enjoy your Monday~!



Paulette

23 comments:

Wendy said...

I'm a lucky Mom...I have three wonderful daughters...thanks for the sentiment Paulette!

Designs By Kelin said...

Thank you

Sandra Bonagura said...

thanks for the laugh!
I can see my daughter sending me this!
Have a great day!
Sandra

Anonymous said...

so cute...thanks for a morning chuckle!

April Rogers said...

Did Bre give this one to you? LOL
Love it! Thanks for sharing.
XO Nana

Anonymous said...

I would so love to be able to use this, but, alas, I can't. Maybe I'll make two cards for my daughters. LOL
Thank you, Paulette.

Monica Taylor said...

Funny...I ask my Mom this all the time.

Photomama said...

Thank You and happy mothers day to you

Heidi Brawley said...

CUTE! Thank you very much!!

Denyse said...

Very funny - good laugh to start the week off! Thank you!

Shelli N. said...

Great sentiment. Thank you.

Lynne aka Her Craftiness said...

I have 1 beautiful daughter and 2 fabulous step-daughters whom I love very much!!!
What a great sentiment!!!
Thank you

Shelly Schmidt said...

Oh my- I love this and am going to use it!!! Thank You!!! Hope you have a wonderful week : )

Maxine D said...

Fun sentiment, thanks Paulette
Blessings
Maxine

Erika Horvathova said...

Thank you for this sentiment :), it will make my Mom laugh :D

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

I'll definitely have to use this one, one year soon! Thanks so much.

Robin said...

Thanks so much!

Anonymous said...

Thank you

Cat Spicer said...

How I wish I could use this on a card for my mom in heaven! She would SO smile!

Jo Ann said...

This is hilarious...Thank you!

Aunty Sue said...

I am with Car Spicer i would love to send this to heaven so if Mum is watching just for you

Anonymous said...

This is a cute one,thanks you.
Carol O

Suze said...

I can so hear my daughter saying this! Thanks Paulette.