Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.


Become a Follower, over there on the left, under CRAFTING BUDDIES, for additional Exclusive Follower Goodies~!

Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers world for over 20 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Friday, May 29, 2015

Friday Freebie Word Art....

Happy Friday~!  
Make it a good one.



From one who loves to experiment with different colors and styles...lol

Paulette

18 comments:

Christine Harrop said...

I think this will be perfect for my hairdresser! Thanks. Christine

Esther Woo-Benjamin said...

Thank you!

Lee Mae said...

So cute and so true! Thanks!

Jeannean said...

how funny, I love it! I also have the perfect stamp to make a card out of this! Thank you!!

Penny Reed said...

How fun! I'm going to make a collage for my hairdresser! Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Dang, I just this minute returned from having my hair cut. They'll have to wait until my next appt. for this sign. LOL The owner is going to love it.

Photomama said...

Thank You for the fun comment

Suze said...

That's great. Thank you so much.

KT Fit Kitty said...

Thank you! I hope you have a good weekend!

Four11Lady said...

Cute sentiment........thank you.

Kiwi said...

Funny! Thank you.x

Sassy Raggedy said...

Thanks so much Paulette...Hugs, joann

Maxine D said...

So true - thanks so much Paulette
Blessings
Maxine

Marion Rivas said...

Thank you!!

patti said...

Thank you I have the perfect card for this!!!

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Cute. Thanks so much!

Lisa Lynn said...

I just went to my salon yesterday and she had a card framed that I made her with this sentiment.

MizDenise said...

thanks! I had one hair dresser that gave a conservative cut, but "experimented" with drying & products - during the wild 80's, I always knew that I could not plan to go back to work on salon days! good memories - thanks!