Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.


Become a Follower, over there on the left, under CRAFTING BUDDIES, for additional Exclusive Follower Goodies~!

Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers world for over 20 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Thursday, April 2, 2015

Thursday Word Art Freebie......


Enjoy your day.  I have party pants~!  Do you?
Paulette

30 comments:

Kathleen said...

No pants but I have a shirt! Thank you for the freebie.

Wendy said...

haha...hilarious! Thanks Paulette!

Sari / Granne said...

Thank you, have some great images to go with this, :)

MicheleV said...

love it!
Thanks so much!

Hetty said...

Love the new look of your blog, Paulette! And Saturday I will put my party pants on (my birthday)! Thanks for yet another great sentiment.

Anonymous said...

Oh darn, my g.daugther's Bday is today, no time to get it there in time. I love it. Thanks, it so funny.

KT Fit Kitty said...

Sadly, I don't have any party pants! Hoping you will share a photo of you in your party pants! Thanks for the fun sentiment!

Kiwi said...

Lovely new look on Create with TLC,and thanks so much for this freebie Paulette!

Karen Tenney said...

I love this too. Thanks so much.

Sassy Raggedy said...

Thanks so much for this fun sentiment. Hugs, joann

Char said...

Thank you. Too cute.

Anonymous said...

Not got party pants but maybe I should get some! Thanksfor the freebie.

hoptownracer1 said...

Great sentiment! Thank you so much!

Shelli N. said...

Thank you Paulette.

Photomama said...

Thank You

Lynne aka Her Craftiness said...

Party pants need to have an elastic waist! Great sentiment!
Thank you

Anna R said...

Lol.. too funny. Thanks for the fun wordart and a great laugh.

Marion Rivas said...

Love it, thank you!

meg said...

Great sentiment

Melanie said...

great sentiment!
Thanks,
Melanie

Jeannie said...

Yoga pants for me today! Thank you!

Jeannie T.

MizDenise said...

Thanks! What a jolly thought! Wish I had a pair!

CreatewithTlc said...

Jeannie....I am with you. Big fan of yoga pants.

Paulette

CreatewithTlc said...

Jeannie....I am with you. Big fan of yoga pants.

Paulette

Jeannean said...

haha! this made me lol! thanks so much for the freebie and the blast of humor!

Lucy Gregg said...

Tee hee LOve this

Shelly Schmidt said...

Oh this is fun- looking forward to using this one....!

Joanna said...

Awesome! Who doesn't love a party in their pants ... oops, different sentiment. Kidding! Thank you.

Jo Ann said...

This is cute...Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Thank you Paulette!
Carol O