Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Saturday, April 18, 2015

Saturday Word Art Sentiment Freebie...



Enjoy your day~!
Paulette

In honor of Husband Appreciation Day

33 comments:

  1. This is perfect definition. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No further comment needed!! That is fabulous thanks Paulette
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so funny yet true! I love it! Thank you...

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's great! lol Thank you! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do you know MY husband???? LOL Thanks for a cute saying!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very funny sweetie. I can't complain as I am disabled hubby tends to do most of the jobs. Bless him!!!
    Thank you.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Paulette, I don't know how you come up with all these great sentiments. I am totally word-challenged, so I appreciate your talents.
    Thanks for the freebie.

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL. Oh, so true. Thanks you for my morning laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha! So true. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. too funny! not sure if I should make a card for hubby with this one or not.... grins!

    thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOL. Yes, indeed! Thanks Paulette.

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOL! Thank you for the perfect definition, Paulette!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great sentiment. So true though LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for the giggles ;-)
    Love it!
    xo Nana

    ReplyDelete
  15. So True! Thanks so much Paulette.

    ReplyDelete
  16. *LOL*
    This one is fabulous!
    Thanks,
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  17. A WONDERFUL sentiment, I know a few husbands like this (of friends) thankfully not mine LOL.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love it so funny
    Thanks
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  19. loving these definitions!
    Thank you!
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  20. Tee Hee. Funny. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thanks, this is great! My email feed from you has stopped for some reason and I really miss it! So I am popping by to see what I've missed.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette