Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.


Become a Follower, over there on the left, under CRAFTING BUDDIES, for additional Exclusive Follower Goodies~!

Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers world for over 20 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Wednesday Word Art Freebie...........


Thursday is Natl Poultry Day.........today's freebie is in honor of Chicks everywhere~!



Enjoy your day
Paulette

25 comments:

Megan J said...

Lol, I love it Paulette, Thank you so very much. Megan

Carol Dee said...

Perfect for my chicken loving friends!

Jennie - The Crafty Wife said...

thank you, Paulette for all that you do

Jennie in the UK

Purple Card Lady said...

Oh my...you are a mind reader! My friend just had a birthday the other day. She owns a farm. As a gift her day gave her 6 chicks. I MUST do a belated bday card for her using this. Thank you so much!!

Kathleen said...

Super cute, thank you.

Esther Woo-Benjamin said...

Thank you!

Anonymous said...

I love chickens! Thanks a million for this one.

Gail said...

Like it - thanks

Diana said...

Perfect for some fiends I know. Thanks for the fun. Hugz.

Faith A said...

What fun I LOVE it. Thank you

Kiwi said...

Very cute,thank you!

Anonymous said...

LOL. Thanks!

MizDenise said...

cute! Thanks Paulette!

PashaCou said...

This image reminds me of my grandmother, she sure loved her hens! My grandfather would cover for me all the time, lol. Thank you for the image and reminding me of this.
Hugs,

Maxine D said...

Love it - thanks so much Paulette!!
Blessings
Maxine

Suze said...

Great. Thanks Paulette.

Marion Rivas said...

Super cute, thanks!

Lynne aka Her Craftiness said...

Cute cute cute - made me laugh - thank you!!!

Susan said...

Thanks

Designs By Kelin said...

thank you

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Thank you...My sister will love it...she's a chicken nut!

Lisa Lynn said...

Too funny, love it, thanks so much.

dottielottie said...

another fun image and sentiment, thank you x

Sue said...

Thanks for sharing this with us!

Anonymous said...

Thank you!
Carol O