Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.


Become a Follower, over there on the left, under CRAFTING BUDDIES, for additional Exclusive Follower Goodies~!

Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers world for over 20 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Wednesday Word Art Freebie........


Enjoy your day~!

Paulette

25 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Thanks for this wonderful word art!

Paula said...

Thank you :)

Viv's Visuals said...

Thank you

Kathleen said...

This turned out very cute, thank you.

dottielottie said...

Lovely word art, thank you Paulette x

Wendy said...

fantastic friend sentiment - thank you!

Anonymous said...

Thansks for sharing your creativity!

KraftyKoolKat said...

Thank you sweetie.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Kiwi said...

My friend and I call each other 'my mate' so this one is perfect for her,Thanks so much!

Edwina said...

Thank you for the sentiment. Edwina Brown

Faith A said...

I think this covers it all. Thank you

Photomama said...

Thank you - FRIEND!

bobbiecz said...

Thank you for the wonderful sentiment. It's great for the males in your life, or your puppies! Thank you.

Marion Rivas said...

Thanks so much!!

Maxine D said...

Thanks for this Paulette - love it.
Blessings
Maxine

Heidi Brawley said...

Thanks very much Paulette!!!

Anonymous said...

Cool! Thanks, Collette

Donna said...

thanks a lot for your great word art.

Anonymous said...

Thank you.

Shelly Schmidt said...

Love this playful word art. Thank You Paulette!

Regan said...

Very cool! Thanks!
{hugs}
Regan

Mamma Mia said...

Thank you Paulette.
Helen x

Elaine P said...

Thank you so much for this wonderful word art :o) x

Lynne aka Her Craftiness said...

Just sitting here chuckling to myself as I remember when my boyfriend introduced me to his ex-wife and her husband and wasn't exactly sure how to put it and I blurted out I was his playmate and flavor of the month!!!!!!
OK, I'm bad but this is sew purrfect to make into a card for him!!!! Thank you!

Jo Ann said...

Oh, I love this! Thanks a lot...