Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Monday, February 23, 2015

Monday Word Art Freebie......


Enjoy your Brightened day~!
Paulette

23 comments:

  1. Oooo, I really like this one...thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. my day was "brightened" --- thanks, Paulette!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for brightening my day, Paulette! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Paulette, I like this sentiment. I can picture it on cards. Thank you for todays sentiment. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't say thanks often enough... but I appreciate your generosity and your willingness to BRIGHTEN our days with your creations! Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, Lovely!!! Thank you for brightened my day :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another great sentiment. Thanks so much Paulette.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You always brighten our days, Paulette with all your lovely work. Meagn

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you Paulette for brightening my day with this wonderful word art.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  10. You always brighten my day with your inspirations - thank you as always!
    Much love, hugs, and friendship

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely sentiment Paulette,thank you for brightening our day!

    ReplyDelete
  12. A big thank you for all of the days you brighten for me.
    Carol O

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette