Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Saturday, October 4, 2014

World Card Making Day........

is Saturday, October 4th~!

Congratulations to Ema M.~!  She was the first one to finish all 12 cards in the Progressive Card Challenge~!
Ema.... email me for your prize.

1.  Favorite card using the 1st image (House)....
Maureen Scott......email me for your prize.

2.  Favorite card using 2nd image (coffee mug and grinder) .......Helene/Nick....email me for your prize.

3.  Favorite card using 3rd image (Music) .....AJ.....email me for your prize.

4. Favorite Card using the 4th image (Cat driving car) ....... CG ..... email me for your prize

5.  Favorite Card using the 5th image, (Smiling Cats)  Mel C

6.   Favorite Card using the 6th Image (Golf) .... Faith A.

7.  Favorite Card using the 7th image (Teacher and student) ......  Kathy B

8.  Favorite Card using the 8th image (MadHatter).....Anne M.

9.  Favorite Card using the 9th image...(Tea Party) ....Beth W.

10.  Favorite Card using the 10th image (Woodpecker) ... tie between Debi B and Kathleen

11.  Favorite Card using the 11th image (Apple Tree)  ...........  Suze

12.  Favorite Card using the 12th image (Deer) .....Sarah

There is still time to keep going though.....the contest closes 10-06

Winners were picked by an impartial panel of three...and sorry to my DT....but you were not part of the contests.

12 comments:

  1. Exciting having a special day just for us cardy crazies.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Ema! Everyone's projects have been so amazing. Happy Cardmaking Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Ema great cards! Fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Ema M.!!! Great job with all of your cards!!!
    Much love, hugs, and friendship

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to Ema! Not only did you finish first, but you made such wonderful cards and obviously put a lot of thought into each one! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Ema! That's a big achievement getting all 12 cards completed.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, wow! I was getting ready for bed and thought I'd pop in here to see what was going on. I had no idea the announcement had been made already! Yay me! lol I didn't think I had it in me to do 12 days of cards... but obviously I do! lol Thank you everyone for your nice comments and, Paulette, thanks for such a fun time and all the freebies! I had a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wooohoooo congrats!!!! fabulous job everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  9. All of the creations were wonderful - congrats to the winners - thank you for the challenge - have a happy week! Dance and Laugh - life is short!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG only just came looking for the cards and saw that I have been one of the chosen WOW WOW WOW thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  11. If you have an impartial party of 3, how do you get a tie? No matter. It was a real fun party!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for picking my mad Hatter Card-Just a great image.♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette