Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.


Become a Follower, over there on the left, under CRAFTING BUDDIES, for additional Exclusive Follower Goodies~!

Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers world for over 20 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Wednesday Freebie...........

Today's word art freebie......


OK, be honest....how many days a week do you wear your TUTU??


Paulette

27 comments:

Ali said...

Thank you xx

Lisa Lynn said...

If I didn't look like such an elephant in the tutu...I would. Thanks.

Ema M said...

Only on the days that end in 'Y'. xx

Sandra H said...

Thank you x

Liz Smith said...

This is the best one yet!! My absolute favorite, it is funny and cute at the same time. Can't wait to use it. Thanks ! Lizzy

Wendy said...

so true...what a fun sentiment! Thank you very much Paulette!

Lisa said...

Thanks so much Paulette.

Robin said...

What an adorable sentiment. Thanks! Hugs, Robin

Lynne aka Her Craftiness said...

tutu cute!!!!

Kathleen said...

Uh, never owned one, but I can twirl!! Thanks for this cutie.

Penny said...

Very cute, thank you! :^)

Lee Mae said...

Tu-tu cute! Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Oh, my, if that isn't the cutest. I can't wait for my granddaughter's report card. Thank you.

Vicky F. AKA Crafting Vicky said...

hee hee hee that's fun!

Sue said...

Thank you for the fun sentiment

Angela said...

Super!! Thank you so much Paulette!!

Maxine D said...

What a wonderful quote - perfect for my grand daughter!
Blessings
Maxine

corri/mlmmom said...

Never but I always wear my crown! :)

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Lol love it!

Sandy Sommerfeld said...

oh my! so sweet! thank you!

Heidi Brawley said...

very cute!!! My daughter is in ballet this year!!! Thank you!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Thank you Paulette!
Carol O

Jo Ann said...

This is so awesome! Thanks.

Jeannie said...

Awwww...cute!! Thank you!

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie T.

Jennie - The Crafty Wife said...

You've done it again, Paulette, the perfect sentiment for the moment. I've just bought a purple one for a fancy dress. A nice long one too! Not at my great age am I willing to show that much leg, I ain't no ballerina!

DonnaMundinger said...

LOVE it! thanks so much! xxD