Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Monday, September 8, 2014

Monday Word Art Freebie........

Tomorrow is Teddy Bear Day
Those of you that have been with me for a long time, know that I collect vintage teddy bears.  I just love them~!


Paulette

23 comments:

  1. Thank you Paulette this is another of your fabulous images and for free xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you,
    We are never to old to love a teddy bear,
    From Christine in Italy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you. This is a lovely creation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much! I love this digi sentiment. Sometimes we all need a Teddy bear to hug. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love bears too, have many around my house. Thanks for the great freebie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. absolutely adorable!!!! thank you as always for inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you Paulette,it's lovely :-)
    Love Ann.x

    ReplyDelete
  9. So sweet. Thank you.

    I still have my tattered teddy bear from when I was a baby. It is just a small little thing not much bigger than my hand but I had to actually make clothes for him, he was so tattered. I slept with him until I was 20. I only stopped because he was going to fall to pieces if I didn't.

    Ahh...memories....

    ReplyDelete
  10. I will have to give my Teddy bear a special hug. Thanks for sharing your image at Make It Monday. It is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is perfect! My mom was just saying... "I must be a kid at heart. I just love these toy's" as she was looking at a small teddy bear. Thank you Paulette. Xoxo Nana

    ReplyDelete
  12. Too cute and so true THANK YOU :~}

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well of course! Teddy bears are for all ages!.... thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful thanks Paulette - I love Teddy's too.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  15. Absolutely sweet...Thanks a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello and Thank you for this download...

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is so cute, sorry I had to miss him.
    Carol O

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette