Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Monday, September 15, 2014

Monday Word Art Freebie...........


Enjoy your day~!
I have been doing a lot of YOGA~!  lol
Enjoy~!
Paulette

20 comments:

  1. Wonderful thanks Paulette - I am sure DH is a yoga expert now ;-).
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha ha loved this one thanks so very much. Have a great week ahead now everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! Fun sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So funny and I agree. I'm thinking 5 hours and it's yoga!! Thanks for the freebie and the laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too funny! Love this--thanks! :^)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Funny. Thank you! Good luck with your week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha ha! Good one Paulette,thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. lol, finally, something I am an expert in. Thank you for this one Paulette x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good question - whatever the answer I am sure Zi often qualify!!!! Msny thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I guess I'm a couch potato many times and quite proficient with yoga!!! LOL!!
    Thanks for such a great sentiment!!!
    Much love, hugs, and friendship

    ReplyDelete
  11. With our over 100 degree temps this week, my couch yoga also involves a huge fan directed at my body.......
    Thanks for the excuse!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Elise....it was 103 where I am yesterday, and 102 today. Ready for some Fall weather~!
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a fun sentiment. Can't wait to use it!
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette