Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.


Become a Follower, over there on the left, under CRAFTING BUDDIES, for additional Exclusive Follower Goodies~!

Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers world for over 20 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Thursday, August 7, 2014

Thursday Freebie..........


Word art of the day.
Enjoy~!
Paulette

28 comments:

:: BlueInks :: said...

Thank you!

Lynne aka Her Craftiness said...

Ahhhh, you must know my friends! :)
Thank you as always . . .

KraftyKoolKat said...

I have a lot of them. Lol!!! Thank you.

Wendy said...

so true...thanks Paulette!

Anonymous said...

Cute.......I do have crazy that are going to get this tag on their next card. Thank you.

Tracy said...

This is SOOOO me! Thanks!

Lisa said...

I have several crazy friends and this is just perfect for all the photos us! Thanks so much.

Kathleen said...

Isn't that the truth...love them and this freebie. Thank you!

Penny said...

Too true! :^) Thank you! :^)

Esther W-B said...

Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Thank you love Christine in Italy xx

Anonymous said...

Thanks!

Faith A said...

Love this, thanks

I wonder if my friends need this as I am the crazy one LOL.

Crystalnva said...

THANK YOU ;~}

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

So true! Thanks a bunch!

Charlene Mitchell said...

I have awesome crazy friends . . . thanks Paulette!

DonnaMundinger said...

YUP! How fun! thanks so much! xxD

hoptownracer1 said...

Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Thank you!

Paula said...

This is so true! ..... Thank you :)

Maxine D said...

I've got one of those, so I must be in good company ;-)
Thanks Paulette
Blessings
Maxine

Kelley said...

So very, very true! Thank you, Paulette.

Diana said...

I have everything ....

Vicky F. AKA Crafting Vicky said...

I soooooo agree!!!!

Jo Ann said...

Funny one...Thank you.

Anonymous said...

I guess I have everything! Thank you.
Carol O

Lisa Lynn said...

I totally agree, thanks.

Jennie - The Crafty Wife said...

So true! thanks Paulette.