Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Saturday, August 23, 2014

Saturday Word Art Freebie..........


Enjoy your day.
Paulette

30 comments:

  1. So true, thanks. Sometimes reality sucks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is definitely true Paulette, age is like a good red wine xxx
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree! Thank you for the clever sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ain't that the truth! Thank you!!

    Peace & Luv,
    Jeannie T.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am liking this sentiment more as I age LOL Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lol,wish that was true Paulette!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I Love this idea, wish I had seen it a few days ago. LOL.

    Thanks ever so much and the last couple I haven't commented on.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for sharing this. It couldn't have come at a better time as I just turned 50. I am one valuable chick!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another funny sentiment and I am loving it! Thanks much!

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOL! Absolutely too funny and true! Thank you, Paulette.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for the sentiment. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks Paulette - I am getting quite valuable then :-).
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  13. My value increased last week, they say age is only a number, wish someone would tell my achy bones that lol. great word art, thank you x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello and Thank you for this word art...

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very true, made me smile. Thank you sweetie.
    Hugs
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love this sentiment. Thanks so much for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you Paulette!
    Carol O

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks from one of those "higher valued" fans!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I must really be worth alot. LOL Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  20. invaluable ! thanks Paulette! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette