Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.


Become a Follower, over there on the left, under CRAFTING BUDDIES, for additional Exclusive Follower Goodies~!

Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers world for over 20 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Saturday, August 23, 2014

Saturday Word Art Freebie..........


Enjoy your day.
Paulette

30 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

So true, thanks. Sometimes reality sucks.

Desire Fourie said...

This is definitely true Paulette, age is like a good red wine xxx
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Lynne aka Her Craftiness said...

Love your thinking!!!!

(AJ) ArtJypsy said...

too funny. Love it. Thanks.

Marg said...

This is perfect. Thank you.

hoptownracer1 said...

I agree! Thank you for the clever sentiment!

Jeannie said...

Ain't that the truth! Thank you!!

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie T.

Marion Rivas said...

Great sentiment, thank you!!

Carol Dee said...

I am liking this sentiment more as I age LOL Thanks

Kiwi said...

Lol,wish that was true Paulette!

Faith A said...

I Love this idea, wish I had seen it a few days ago. LOL.

Thanks ever so much and the last couple I haven't commented on.

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Sweet. Thanks.

Debbie Bradford said...

Thank you for sharing this. It couldn't have come at a better time as I just turned 50. I am one valuable chick!

Kathleen said...

Love this,thanks!

Jo Ann said...

Another funny sentiment and I am loving it! Thanks much!

Kelley said...

LOL! Absolutely too funny and true! Thank you, Paulette.

Edwina said...

Thank you for the sentiment. Edwina Brown

Maxine D said...

Thanks Paulette - I am getting quite valuable then :-).
Blessings
Maxine

dottielottie said...

My value increased last week, they say age is only a number, wish someone would tell my achy bones that lol. great word art, thank you x

Charlene Mitchell said...

Love it! Thanks Paulette!

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you for this word art...

KraftyKoolKat said...

Very true, made me smile. Thank you sweetie.
Hugs
xx

Vicky F. AKA Crafting Vicky said...

great way to see it :)

Charlene said...

Love this sentiment. Thanks so much for sharing it.

Donna said...

Awesome! Thank you.

Anonymous said...

Thank you Paulette!
Carol O

kiwiali said...

Love this one
Kiwiali

Anonymous said...

Thanks from one of those "higher valued" fans!

Anonymous said...

I must really be worth alot. LOL Thanks.

lis-m said...

invaluable ! thanks Paulette! x