Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.


Become a Follower, over there on the left, under CRAFTING BUDDIES, for additional Exclusive Follower Goodies~!

Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers world for over 20 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Monday, August 4, 2014

Monday Freebie........

I have so many friends that are getting to retire........and I am so envious~!~!  lol


Enjoy your day.

Paulette

22 comments:

Maxine D said...

That is sooooo true Paulette - and it is a shock to the system when you do have to set it!!
Blessings
Maxine

Faith A said...

Took me 3 months to appreciate it, I felt so lost!
NOW I LOVE it.

Thanks

(AJ) ArtJypsy said...

I know a few retirees that this would be great for. Thanks.

SiskiyouSue said...

You said it! I'm at the end of the line, and I cannot wait!

Lynne aka Her Craftiness said...

What a fabulous sentiment . . . I know people that are retiring also and how purrfect this would be!
Much love, hugs, prayers, and friendship

Maryann Laursen said...

Thanks sooo much for this here Paulette. How are you doing? Hope you´re soon back on your feet again, Haven´t seen much lately, as I haven´t been much around, so great to see you and your fun sentiments here again.

Carol Dee said...

Counting the years to retirement! Thanks.

Esther W-B said...

Thank you!

KraftyKoolKat said...

Thank you sweetie.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

linda from arizona said...

So true! I never have plans for the day, just take it as it comes. I haven't missed work for even a second and I am never, ever bored. Great sentiment! Thanks so much

Kathleen said...

And everyday is Saturday!! Thanks Paulette.

Heidi Brawley said...

Oh this is Perfect to make a card for my mom with!!! She retires Sept 1st. Thank you!!! Big Hugs!!!

Tine said...

Thanks for sharing. I am sure this will come in useful.

Suze said...

Sounds bliss! Wee way off for me though. Thanks for the sentiment Paulette - fantastic for retirement cards.

GottaHaveJC said...

Unless you're like me! I retired on a Friday and started a part-time job on Monday! Easing into this new life style! HA!
Thanks so much for all your talent you share so freely with us!
Sharon

Marion Rivas said...

Thanks!!

Desire Fourie said...

Ooh this is so true xxx Thanks so much.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

SoniaW said...

Fab sentiment for my stash xxxx

Elaine P said...

Oh bliss,both sisters retired and they love it!Will look forward to mine in a few short years :) Thanks so much for this one :)

MicheleV said...

i have a ways to go but still can't wait!
love this & thank you

Vicky F. AKA Crafting Vicky said...

I'm looking forward to that feeling lol

Anonymous said...

Thanks, can't wait to use this one.
Carol O