Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.


Become a Follower, over there on the left, under CRAFTING BUDDIES, for additional Exclusive Follower Goodies~!

Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers world for over 20 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Wednesday Freebie.............


Enjoy your Wednesday~!
Paulette

29 comments:

Maxine D said...

Love it - thanks Paulette.
Blessings
Maxine

Suze said...

For someone who is notoriously bad for remembering to send cards on time - I totally love this! Thanks Paulette.

Anonymous said...

Thank you love Christine in Italy xx

Sandra said...

always like to start the day with a smile!
Thank you!
Sandra

(AJ) ArtJypsy said...

LOL. *U* Too Funny. Thank You.

Robin said...

So funny! Thanks so much! Hugs, Robin

mamichelle said...

This is fantastic! Thank you so much.

Kathleen said...

I love this and sadly, I will use this more than I'd like to think! Thanks much.

Esther W-B said...

Thank you!

Penny said...

Good one! Thank you! :^)

Anonymous said...

I just wish I could......thank you for this sentiment.

dottielottie said...

I hate to admit that this sentiment will come in very handy lol. Thanks for this one Paulette x

Lynne aka Her Craftiness said...

How wonderful for those birthday's that just slipped up on me!!! Many thanks as always!

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Boy do I need this one. A LOT!

Thanks Paulette.

Hugs,
Lisa

Donna said...

Thanks! This is a great sentiment for when I'm behind.

Marion Rivas said...

Thanks!!

Lisa Lynn said...

Always appreciate the birthday ones, thanks so much!

Desire Fourie said...

Lol, we all need this one from time to time. Thanks.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Jo Ann said...

This is cute...Thanks!

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Fab sentiment thank you x

KraftyKoolKat said...

Thank you so much sweetie, hope you are on the mend.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

SoniaW said...

thank you so much for this!

SoniaW said...

thank you so much for this!

Vicky F. AKA Crafting Vicky said...

wow fab sentiment!

Kelley said...

This is a good one, I think all my cards will have this on them! Thank you, Paulette.

Heidi Brawley said...

Funny!! Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!

Donna said...

Too cool, thank you :) Donna ♥

Anonymous said...

Thank you!
Carol O

J. Chris said...

It doesn't work anymore. But it was cute.