Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.


Become a Follower, over there on the left, under CRAFTING BUDDIES, for additional Exclusive Follower Goodies~!

Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers world for over 20 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Tuesday Freebie...........


Enjoy your summer day.
Paulette

23 comments:

Cynthia said...

I couldn't agree more! Thanks Paulette.

(AJ) ArtJypsy said...

Thanks.

Kathleen said...

Indeed! Thanks Paulette.

kbrandy4 said...

Thanks Paulette! x

CarlavdM said...

Yes...so true and what a great freebie you made, thank you.

dottielottie said...

Wearing mine as we speak, thank you for a great summer digi x

Kelley said...

Amen! And Amen! Thank you, Paulette.

Anonymous said...

i wish i could...those days behind me
thanks tho...bettimae

Heidi Brawley said...

Thank you doll!!!!

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

I've got some great images to work with this one. Thanks so much!

Hope your appt. went well and that the healing is progressing!

Hugs,
Lisa

Suze said...

Roll on summer! Thanks Paulette.

Charlene Mitchell said...

Fabulous! Thanks Paulette!

Maxine D said...

So true - in fact here down under I am bare footed most of the summer!
Thanks for this Paulette. how did the Doctors appt go? hope you got a good report.
Blessings
Maxine

Shelly Schmidt said...

I have so many images this would work with! Thank You : ) Much appreciated!

Edwina said...

this is perfect. I just printed off a digi I can use this sentiment with. Thank you. Edwina Brown

Desire Fourie said...

Another wonderful sentiment. Thanks so much xxx
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Lynne aka Her Craftiness said...

My favorite summer accessory are my flip flops!!!!

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

awesome thank you x

Vicky F. AKA Crafting Vicky said...

Love this! Thank you!

Elaine P said...

Certainly love my flip flops and I have the perfect digi stamp to go with this one.Thanks so much :)

Donna said...

This could have been written for me lol! Thank you :) Donna ♥

Lucy Gregg said...

Love flip flop time

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much Paulette!
Carol O