Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.


Become a Follower, over there on the left, under CRAFTING BUDDIES, for additional Exclusive Follower Goodies~!

Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers world for over 20 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Thursday, May 15, 2014

Thursday Freebie............



Enjoy your Thursday~!
Paulette

25 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

I hope to get there someday, it is just going to be awhile. Thanks.

Maxine D said...

Thanks Paulette , but I must say "I wish"... old age ain't for wimps, I have discovered!!
Blessings
Maxine

Suze said...

Thanks.

nannapat said...

Thank you Paulette. I'm retired and it's a great life!! Pat x

Vicky Gould said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you...this is sooo me. You on the other hand, are awesome! TFS!

Carol Dee said...

Perfect for those retirement cards I need to make this month! THANKS

Lisa said...

Thanks Paulette. I will use this to scrap my husband's retirement photos.

Kathleen said...

This is great, thank you.

marlah24 said...

Thanks so much!

Babs said...

Thanks Paulette, this is exactly what I need right now, I'm making a retirement card for a friend.
Thanks for sharing your creations with us.
Babs xo

Anonymous said...

Thanks Paulette.
Carol O

(AJ) ArtJypsy said...

Thanks.

Edwina said...

Thank you for the sentiment. Edwina Brown

Esther W-B said...

Thank you!

Faith A said...

That's me just a couple of weeks ago, hope it will be happily ever after LOL.

Thank you

KT Fit Kitty said...

This is great! Thank you!

chick1852 said...

Thanks bunches!

Anonymous said...

Great sentiment, I've reached 60 but have another 5 1/2 years to go sadly in the UK. But luckily some of my friends will be requiring this fab sentiment soon. Thanks for sharing.

Marion Rivas said...

Thank you!!

Anna R said...

Thanks! :)

Donna said...

Brilliant sentiment and a fab font too! Thank you :) x

Donna said...

Wonderful! This will come in handy for all those who are retiring soon. Thanks so much!

Jan said...

This will make the perfect card for my retiring teacher friend. Thanks for sharing:-)

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Thanks!

Vicky F. AKA Crafting Vicky said...

looking forward to this!