Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Tuesday Freebie.........



Enjoy your day...
Paulette

25 comments:

  1. I know just the person for this quote. It describes her exactly! Thanks Paulette.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute sentiment...Thanks for this, Paulette!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you,
    Like this lots from Christine in Italy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Paulette. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am grabbing this sentiment and your doodle. Great work Paulette. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Paulette. This is me,lol. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I also know someone this will fit. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the Corinthians doodle Paulette,thanks for sharing!
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this quote, I have it framed for my daughter's wall. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is how I feel about my 21 year old daughter who is all of 4'11" and is a RA at the Residence Hall and the big boys are afraid of her, hehe. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dynamite comes in small packets. Thanks for this xxx
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this - thanks so much Paulette
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you so much. This describes my granddaughter perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oooo, thanks, I think this describes me!

    ReplyDelete
  15. thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  16. That's so awesome! I know a few little girls that are like that!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh, I love this! What a neat expression!!! Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love this sentiment! It made me think of my niece who just turned 4!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette