Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.


Become a Follower, over there on the left, under CRAFTING BUDDIES, for additional Exclusive Follower Goodies~!

Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers world for over 20 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Thursday, April 3, 2014

Thursday Freebie.......


Enjoy your day~!
Paulette

21 comments:

Jo Ann said...

How cute...Thanks, Paulette!

:: BlueInks :: said...

Thank you!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Thanks Paulette- how fun is this!!!

Josephine Cox said...

Paulette, I think you hit a winner with this. Thanks Josie

Suze said...

Thanks Paulette. Since I'm a softie I don't think any fish would be trembling at the sound of my name!

Anonymous said...

thank you Paulette. And I hope you get better real soon.
Carol O

Elise said...

I know several fisherman who will love this one. Thanks.

Faith A said...

As a Piscean - Good LOL.

Thanks

Diana said...

Thank u. LOL.

Marion Rivas said...

Thank you!!

Anonymous said...

Perfect for my nephews! Thanks - Kat

Regan said...

Thanks for the freebie!
{hugs}
Regan

SoniaW said...

Great sentiment for all of the fishers out there, thanks for your generosity - Sonia W x

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much, this is perfect for my fishing person
Diane

Lisa Lynn said...

A wonderful masculine sentiment, thanks.

Crystalnva said...

THANK YOU ;~}

Kathleen said...

This is great for the sportsmen in my family..thank you.

Tracy said...

Great senti for the fellas! :-) Thanks!

Kelley said...

Perfect for several family members! Thank you, Paulette, for another perfect sentiment.

Lynne aka Her Craftiness said...

Purrrfect for my boyfriend!!! I see a card in his future!!!!
Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne

Vicky F. AKA Crafting Vicky said...

great one for fisherman!!!