Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.


Become a Follower, over there on the left, under CRAFTING BUDDIES, for additional Exclusive Follower Goodies~!

Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers world for over 20 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Saturday, April 5, 2014

Saturday Freebie..........


Well I did get my Federal taxes done.  On to the State.  I envy you lucky people that don't have state income taxes.  and, I haven't even turned back on the new computer with Windows 8 on it....lol

Enjoy your day~!
Paulette

19 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Awesome, just so love the typewriter font on the word 'best'. Thanks so much.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Kathleen said...

I have the perfect typewriter to go with this...thanks. Good luck with the state taxes, and Windows8!

Esther W-B said...

Thank you!

Jeannie said...

Fun ~ Love it!

Thank you!
Jeannie T.

Maxine D said...

Thanks Paulette - at least i don't have to worry about taxes -they are taken out each superannuation pay so it's all done for me!
Blessings
Maxine

:: BlueInks :: said...

Thank you!

Anonymous said...

love this, thank you Paulette.
Carol O

chick1852 said...

Thanks bunches!!

Suze said...

Thanks Paulette. This is great - and very apt for when you turn that Windows 8 back on!!

Marion Rivas said...

And all the best to you!! Thanks!

hoptownracer1 said...

Thank you Paulette! So glad you got your taxes done. I'm always so relieved when I get ours finished!

Lisa Lynn said...

This is wonderful. Thanks. I was told what I have to pay and I about joined the circus and flipped.

Lee Mae said...

This is just the best sentiment! Thank you!

Heather "Hev" said...

Thank you so much :)

Vicky F. AKA Crafting Vicky said...

Taxes are the worst... glad yours are now all done and that you are getting used to your new computer :D

dottielottie said...

Love the letter tiles in this sentiment. Thank you x

Anonymous said...

This is fantastic, thanks Paulette. Helenx

Jo Ann said...

This is wonderful. Thanks!

Donna said...

Same to you too! Thank you :) x