Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Friday, April 18, 2014

Friday Freebie............


Celebrating Natl Golf Day
Enjoy your day~!
Paulette

20 comments:

  1. This is great, especially for a few masculine cards that I need, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for this. This is perfect for a couple of the males in my family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Paulette this is just so perfect for that golf loving souls. Thanks so much.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect for those ever so difficult male cards...thank you :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for another great freebie Hugs Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Always helpful for masculine cards. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is definitely a "hole-in-one" for my girlfriend's hubby! Thanks for the inspiration!
    Much love,hugs, and friendship
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much...what a fabulous freebie!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks Paulette - there are a couple of golfers around that I can use this for....
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  11. I always need golf stuff for my father-in-law. It's all he does all day!!! Many thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Perfect image - I live in Augusta, GA, home of the annual
    Masters Golf Tournament! You could say we are a bit golf-crazy around here! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this- Hubby gets out when he can, and he loves when I make him cards! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks so much, perfect for my bil.
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  15. Perfect for my SIL ! Thank you :)
    Hugs,
    Georgia

    ReplyDelete
  16. I live in a golf community and this is so perfect for so many things! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  17. what a great masculine one!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette