Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.


Become a Follower, over there on the left, under CRAFTING BUDDIES, for additional Exclusive Follower Goodies~!

Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers world for over 20 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Tuesday Freebie........


In honor of Battery Day
Enjoy your Tuesday~!
Paueltte

25 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

I'm there....that's why I'm not recovering from being sick. Thanks for this one.

femke said...

this one is beautiful!!! thank you

Faith A said...

Wonder how much I would be LOL.
Great sentiment. Thanks

(AJ) ArtJypsy said...

Cute. I love this sentiment. Thanks for sharing.

chick1852 said...

Thank you!!

Kathleen said...

Battery day...that's interesting. Nice job on the word art for that. Thank you.

Esther W-B said...

Thank you!

Donna said...

Thank you...this applies to me right now lol! x

Bonnie Elliott said...

So true! Thank you Paulette.

Suze said...

I'm a bit like a run down battery at the moment! I really needed this reminder. Thanks Paulette.

Sandra said...

good advice! thank you.
Sandra ltb

April Rogers said...

Oh with a Power nap. ;-D
Thanks Paulette
XO April

Maxine D said...

There's a lot of wisdom in that one small statement Paulette. Thanks so much
Blessings
Maxine

Charlene Mitchell said...

Thanks Paulette!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Yep- recharging today- not getting much accomplished, but recharging all the same! Thank You!!! You are so sweet to be so good to the digi world- Bless You!

Marion Rivas said...

Love it, thanks!!

Jo Ann said...

This is awesome. Thanks, Paulette!

Edwina said...

Thank you for the sentiment. When I read it I thought "That is what Dove dark chocolate is for." Edwina Brown

Karen B said...

Hi Paulette - great sentiment and very apt for a lot of people right now!!! Unfortunately I cannot download it for some reason.....no-one else seems to have any problem so perhaps it's just me!!! lol

Karen x

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Thanks!

MizDenise said...

Stopping in to get caught up - thank for continuing to share your talent so freely with us all!

Vicky F. AKA Crafting Vicky said...

ohhh that's sooo cool! And sooo true... and probably why I ended up sick lol

Purple Card Lady said...

Thank you!

Angela said...

Awesome!!! Thanks for sharing Paulette!!

Mamma Mia said...

So that means my crafting days are just my way of recharging myself?!!!! Great!!!!!!!
Thanks for this fun word art Paulette.
Helen x