Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Friday, January 3, 2014

Freebie Cut Files........



Love how this turned out.......
Would love to hear what you think of the files...
Paulette

REQUEST --  Please join us under Crafty Friends and become a member of the blog if you download my files....thank you~!...this will also keep the freebies coming.

21 comments:

  1. love your files...hoping to cut this one this weekend...thank you so much

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should be proud of this....so very pretty. You are on a fabulous roll!
    Thanks so much,
    Patti Painter

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous thanks Paulette
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the beautiful file.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is lovely. I'm looking forard to giving it a try. Thank you. Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think it is very pretty. I saved it hoping one day to own a machine where I can cut it out. I prefer digis to color. Thank you. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely thank you. I just use the PNG files

    ReplyDelete
  8. This floral frame is so pretty... are those rosebuds I see amongst the leafy vine? ... anyway, thank you for all your freebies :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you very much.
    I always love the word digi's and now the cut files.
    Thanks for sharing it with us.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice frame Thank You for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love it! Thank you.
    Carol O

    ReplyDelete
  12. This frame is beautiful...thanks so much for sharing it with us.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sweet design thank you Diane

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful Paulette - thank you!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is lovely, hope it encourages me to crack out my Silhouette (for the first time in two years!) Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. This turned out really pretty Paulette. Thanks!
    Marianne x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks Paulette. I don't have any cutting machines so can't use anything except for the png file. Love getting the png file but finding the zip folders very hard to download. I seem to need to push the download button several times before I get the save file to option. This is another lovely image - thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette