Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.


Become a Follower, over there on the left, under CRAFTING BUDDIES, for additional Exclusive Follower Goodies~!

Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers world for over 20 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Friday, January 3, 2014

Freebie Cut Files........



Love how this turned out.......
Would love to hear what you think of the files...
Paulette

REQUEST --  Please join us under Crafty Friends and become a member of the blog if you download my files....thank you~!...this will also keep the freebies coming.

21 comments:

Tcee said...

love your files...hoping to cut this one this weekend...thank you so much

Patti P. said...

You should be proud of this....so very pretty. You are on a fabulous roll!
Thanks so much,
Patti Painter

Maxine D said...

Gorgeous thanks Paulette
Blessings
Maxine

Sue said...

Thank you for the beautiful file.

mamapez5 said...

This is lovely. I'm looking forard to giving it a try. Thank you. Kate x

Edwina said...

I think it is very pretty. I saved it hoping one day to own a machine where I can cut it out. I prefer digis to color. Thank you. Edwina Brown

Esther W-B said...

Beautiful frame! Thank you.

Marion Rivas said...

Thank you so much!!

Granmargaret said...

Lovely thank you. I just use the PNG files

Paula said...

This floral frame is so pretty... are those rosebuds I see amongst the leafy vine? ... anyway, thank you for all your freebies :)

Alexandra said...

Thank you very much.
I always love the word digi's and now the cut files.
Thanks for sharing it with us.

CTgirl said...

Thanks!!

patti said...

Nice frame Thank You for sharing it!

Anonymous said...

Love it! Thank you.
Carol O

Charlene said...

This frame is beautiful...thanks so much for sharing it with us.

Vicky F. AKA Crafting Vicky said...

gorgeous frame! Thank you

Anonymous said...

Sweet design thank you Diane

Mamma Mia said...

Beautiful Paulette - thank you!
Helen x

Craftdee said...

This is lovely, hope it encourages me to crack out my Silhouette (for the first time in two years!) Donna xx

Marianne said...

This turned out really pretty Paulette. Thanks!
Marianne x

Suze said...

Thanks Paulette. I don't have any cutting machines so can't use anything except for the png file. Love getting the png file but finding the zip folders very hard to download. I seem to need to push the download button several times before I get the save file to option. This is another lovely image - thanks.