Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.


Become a Follower, over there on the left, under CRAFTING BUDDIES, for additional Exclusive Follower Goodies~!

Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers world for over 20 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Sunday, January 26, 2014

Another Freebie Cut File.........

In time for Valentines Day.........
Thank you to those of you that are letting me know that you enjoy the cut files.....you are keeping them going for the rest of the snaggers.


Paulette

REQUEST --  Please join us under Crafting Buddies and become a member of the blog if you download my files....thank you~!  This will keep the freebies coming~!

26 comments:

Jennifer Scull said...

I don't have an electronic cutting machine, so can't use these, but it is so nice of you to provide them for the people who do. :)

Esther W-B said...

Thank you!

Faith A said...

WOW Lurve these :)

Anonymous said...

I use them as a png file,
Thank you love Christine in italy xx

susan said...

Thank you! This is great for Valentine's Day.

MizDenise said...

beautiful - thanks, Paulette!

Karen Hasheck said...

I have been a follower for a long time and loved your sentiments. But now I am even more thrilled with your cutting files for my Silhouette! Thanks so much for the freebies- both kinds!

Karen Hasheck said...

I have been a follower for a long time and loved your sentiments. But now I am even more thrilled with your cutting files for my Silhouette! Thanks so much for the freebies- both kinds!

Gina said...

Thank you so much xx

Tcee said...

very nice thank you so much

dottielottie said...

I don't have a cutting machine but I assume I can still use the png? so thank you for sharing all that you do x

Edwina said...

such a pretty cut file. Thank you. Edwina Brown

Charlene said...

This is sweet! Thanks so much Paulette :D

Maxine D said...

Wonderful thanks Paulette
Blessings
Maxine

Sandra said...

very pretty - can not wait to try it out!
Sandra ltb
THANK YOU!

Marion Rivas said...

Thank you!!

Paula said...

Thank you for these pretty hearts :)

Anonymous said...

Love it! thank you Paulette.
Carol O

Patti Lougee said...

Cool! Thanks!

Purple Card Lady said...

Love this! Thank you so much for creating these and sharing them.

Kathleen said...

Like Jen Scull I have no machine to use these super cute files you are giving away. Makes me sad, but you are so kind to those who do!

Anonymous said...

Thank You for the great work you do. I enjoy your cut files. Thank you for your kindness.

SiskiyouSue said...

I love this heart file, thanks.

Anonymous said...

Lovely hearts. Thank you

Emily Lauritzen said...

This is gorgeous! Thank you for all the work you put in to these cut files and images!
<3 Emily L.

Vicky F. AKA Crafting Vicky said...

Really awesome! Thank you!