Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Tuesday Freebie..........



Enjoy your day........ I will be working on Thanksgiving dinner.
Paulette

Turkey Fact #2 ........  Did you know that turkeys sleep in trees?  they feel safer there

16 comments:

  1. I did know they sleep in trees due to the hunters in the family. Their legs aren't very tasty either as they are very tough from all the walking they do. You probably didn't want to know that either. Thanks for a great word art. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sentiment makes me want to make at least one more Thanksgiving card. I love this sentiment.Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! thanks for the freebie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this sentiment . . . .Have a blessed Thanksgiving
    much love, hugs, and friendship
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Where in the world do you come up these great ideas! Even a Thanksgiving one I'll be able to use.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the sentiment. Thanks for the turkey fact too - I gather since this is #2 that I need to go looking for #1 as I must have missed it!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Paulette and have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This gave me a laugh. Thank you.
    Carol O

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the Thanksgiving saying..
    Hope your Thanksgiving doesn't a-fowl!!! LOL
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love it! Thanks.
    Martha

    ReplyDelete
  11. Too funny! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Too funny. thanks for the good laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  13. At our house we have no choice but to behave. The SIL is a police officer. :)
    Thank you for this one, Paulette. (Even though it is after Thanksgiving. I can get a head start on next year!)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette