Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.


Become a Follower, over there on the left, under CRAFTING BUDDIES, for additional Exclusive Follower Goodies~!

Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers world for over 20 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Tuesday Freebie.......


Enjoy your day.....
Paulette

27 comments:

Jo Ann said...

What a touching sentiment...Thanks, Paulette!

Anonymous said...

Thank you,
I have got a sister,
love Christine in Italy xx

(AJ) ArtJypsy said...

thank you.

Lisa said...

So cute. Thank you.

Carol Dee said...

so true. :) hugs and thanks

Patti Lougee said...

Aww.. this is so sweet! My sister always said I was a princess.. now i have to send her something with this on it. THANK YOU!

Purple Card Lady said...

Thank you! I would have to agree with this sentiment and I have 10 sisters. :-)

Mamma Mia said...

Thank you Paulette for a sweet sentiment. Helen x

Cynthia said...

Thanks for the great sentiment, Paulette. Hope you had a nice trip!

Esther W-B said...

Thank you!

Suze said...

Thanks Paulette. Wow Purple Card Lady - 10 sisters!

Crystalnva said...

THANK YOU ;~} bunches...

dottielottie said...

Love this sentiment, and even though I don't have a sister I have saved it to my collection. Thank you "Sister" x

slrosado said...

This is just perfect! I have a 14 mo old granddaughter and a 15 yr old grandson and they adore each other! This will be perfect for one of their pictures! Thank you so much!

vilma said...

thanks so much for the freebie!!!!

vilma said...

Thanks so much for the Freebies!!!!!

Paula said...

Thank you for this sentiment. My sister will love it! :)

Jacq said...

Just what I needed to finish my sister's birthday card! Thanks Paulette! :)

Dawn H said...

Thank you.

lis-m said...

this is fabulous! thank you Paulette! x

mckinkle said...

Love this tfs!
Keryn x

Elaine P said...

Thank you Paulette for this word-art, my eldest sisters birthday this month so this will do lovely on her card :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much!

Penny said...

Very sweet, thank you! :^)

hoptownracer1 said...

How cute! Thank you! :)

Vicky F. AKA Crafting Vicky said...

That is one very awesome sentiment.

Shelly said...

So true! I can't wait to use this for my sisters. Thank you Paulette. xxx