Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.


Become a Follower, over there on the left, under CRAFTING BUDDIES, for additional Exclusive Follower Goodies~!

Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers world for over 20 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Sunday, October 6, 2013

Sunday Freebie...


Enjoy your day~!
Paulette

21 comments:

Jennifer Scull said...

this is a riot! and I have plenty of 'not so friendly' sorts who let me know what they think as well. ha! :)

MaxineD said...

Thanks Paulette - for both the graphic and the smile.
Blessings
Maxine

Elaine M said...

How great is this!! Thx so much

Lynn C. (wordperfectqueen@yahoo.com) said...

I love this, Paulette. Thanks so much for sharing.

Marion said...

I hear you, love it, thanks!

Sandra said...

ouch ... this one hurts .... my husband could be heard saying that about me all the time .... =(
Maybe I should stop being so critical!
Sandra
Thanks for the reflective look!

Lawren said...

LOL! This is so true! Thank you.

Vicky F. AKA Crafting Vicky said...

That is incredibly funny!!! And so true lol. Thanks

Paula said...

This is so funny and so true!!! Thank you for the chuckle :).... and the freebie!

Laura W said...

Bah ha ha, love this one! Thanks again Paulette :)

Purple Card Lady said...

Yep, so true! Thanks for sharing. :-)

Kathleen said...

This is so funny. Thank you!

Crystalnva said...

My sentiment exactly THANK YOU ;~}

CTgirl said...

Funny!
Thanks!
Rene

Kelley said...

Paulette, you are cracking me up today. I have the perfect image for this. Thank you.

txexperiment said...

What a fun image! Thanks for sharing!

nelliebly said...

Love this one TFS Hugs Nellie

Anonymous said...

Another Great one! Thank you.
Carol O

Lori Aragon said...

Thank you :)

Jo Ann said...

LOL. So very true...Thanks!

Pauline said...

Too funny! I love it... thank you for sharing it!
hugs and blessings,
Pauline