Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.


Become a Follower, over there on the left, under CRAFTING BUDDIES, for additional Exclusive Follower Goodies~!

Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers world for over 20 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Wednesday Freebie.......







Enjoy your day!~
Paulette

14 comments:

Carol Dee said...

LOL

Regan said...

Terrific! Thank you!
{hugs}
Regan

Maryann Laursen said...

Awesome Paulette, thanks so very much.

Kathleen said...

Kinda funny, if I weren't so close to the geezer age...thank you.

Faith A said...

I have just the person for this LOL

Esther W-B said...

Thank you!

Suze said...

Thanks Paulette.

Lisa Lynn said...

Now I thought this was funny until I realized in a few years I will be getting one of those ARP cards too.

MaxineD said...

Thanks Paulette - from a Senior Citizen ;-)
Blessings
Maxine

Tigger a(r)t work said...

Thank you

Jo Ann said...

Another wonderful freebie...TFS!

scrapclose2theheart said...

I honestly don't know what age you become a senior citizen b/c it is different wherever you go. But thanks. I could safely give it to my parents. LOL ;)

Vicky F. AKA Crafting Vicky said...

This is so very funny!!! Love it.

Suzi McKenzie said...

Tempted to use this on hubby's birthday card tehe!!
Many Thanks
Suzi
xxx