Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.


Become a Follower, over there on the left, under CRAFTING BUDDIES, for additional Exclusive Follower Goodies~!

Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers world for over 20 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Monday, July 8, 2013

Monday Freebie..........

Today is "Video Games Day"

OK, I am going to age myself............my favorite video game has to the be original PacMan game....lol


Great for those young man cards....

Paulette

20 comments:

Regan said...

LOL Perfect for both my brothers! And I was always partial to Road Blaster! :-)
Thanks for the awesome freebie!
{hugs}
Regan

*Jennyfer Leung* said...

TY Paulette!

Esther W-B said...

Thank you!

Kathleen said...

A great one, thanks!

Tine said...

Thanks, Paulette.

Anonymous said...

Perfect for my cousin's grad card that I still haven't made. Thank you.

Lisa Lynn said...

I remember back in the day of Pac Man, thanks for this one.

MaxineD said...

Thank you Paulette :-)
Blessings
Maxine

Lee Mae said...

Thank you! My husband and son really believe this!

Marion Rivas said...

Love this thanks!

Vicky F. AKA Crafting Vicky said...

Just adore this sentiment thank you so much!

Laura W said...

Great one for the boys! Thanks Paulette :)

Anonymous said...

thank you so much!

Charlene Mitchell said...

Thanks so much Paulette! Popping in and picking up the freebies from the last week - thank you so much for all of them!

Heidi Brawley said...

love it! Thank You!!

scrapclose2theheart said...

Always great to have something for guys! Thanks. Hugs~Patti

Sandra H said...

Thank you x

Purple Card Lady said...

Thank you!

Deanne @ Three Trees said...

Thanks!!!!!

Jo Ann said...

My little boy will appreciate this one...He loves games! Thanks a lot!

JO ANN