Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.


Become a Follower, over there on the left, under CRAFTING BUDDIES, for additional Exclusive Follower Goodies~!

Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers world for over 20 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Friday, July 19, 2013

Freebie.......

Vintage 1898 June Calendar........

Click on image, then right click and save as

10 comments:

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

This is neat. It would be great on a timeless type of card. Thanks Paulette.

Lisa D.

Lisa Lynn said...

Love your vintage images thanks so much.

MaxineD said...

Great image for layering - thanks Paulette
Blessings
Maxine

emelyn said...

Thank you so much!! I'm a June baby, so this is very special to me!!

emelyn said...

Thank you so much!! I'm a June baby, so this is very special to me!!

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is super sweetie and so handy. Thank you so much.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Faith A said...

Now I have seen your next post, I can see this being part of a showpiece, OK, so I am a slow thinker LOL.

Anonymous said...

Love it, Thank you!
Carol O

Jo Ann said...

Super duper nice....Thanks, always!

Kelley said...

I love this, Paulette. My grandmother was born in 1898. Thank you.