Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Friday, July 19, 2013

Freebie.......

Vintage 1898 June Calendar........

Click on image, then right click and save as

10 comments:

  1. This is neat. It would be great on a timeless type of card. Thanks Paulette.

    Lisa D.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your vintage images thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great image for layering - thanks Paulette
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much!! I'm a June baby, so this is very special to me!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much!! I'm a June baby, so this is very special to me!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is super sweetie and so handy. Thank you so much.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now I have seen your next post, I can see this being part of a showpiece, OK, so I am a slow thinker LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it, Thank you!
    Carol O

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super duper nice....Thanks, always!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this, Paulette. My grandmother was born in 1898. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette