Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Inspiration..........

 Irene


 Carla on theDT





 Vicky on the DT


Lisa Lynn on the DT

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for showing my creation and all your super freebies Paulette. I mentioned it on my blog so maybe many more will find their way to TLC !!

    xx Irene

    ReplyDelete
  2. All fabulous card, but I really love Irene's card, could you provide a link to her blog?
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What gorgeous creations! I love Irene's unusual shape card, never seen one like that before. Thanks for showing us. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette